Sunday, February 22

Mike Higgins for the People!

I wish I had a vote in Farmington, New Mexico. Just this once.

Thanks Mike, once more. I needed a gentle jostle. Life's been a bit akimbo and harsh lately. Some of take a while to learn, I suppose.
Of course, it's summer here. Which means 65-75 farenheit with wind (nearly always) sun (a fair chance) and rain (wait, here it comes). And culture's a-flowing by fest and so forth.
Most significantly, I meet the first family visitor to the underside of this sweet planet. My brother Sean and his girl Eva will make the journey this week. Spending about 5 days in Wellington before zooming off to the south island glaciers next week. There'll be cycling and sauvignon blanc, fotos and feasting.

So, I've heard a little about this public office thing. Can you fill me in when you have the chance, Mike?

No comments: